Tuesday, September 13, 2016

About Me

Name: Sneha Mathew

Age: 17 years old

Grade: 12'th (Senior Year!)

High School: Brookwood HS

Hometown: Lawrenceville, Georgia

Birthday: December 12

Siblings: I have one younger brother

Favorite Book: Life As We Knew It, written by Susan Beth Pfeffer

Favorite Food: Pizza (especially from Pizza Hut)

Favorite Stores (Clothing): Kohl's, Forever 21, Target

Favorite Experience/Memory: When I went to India this past summer, I had an opportunity to ride an elephant which was something that I've always wanted to do.

Favorite Restaurant: Frontera

Favorite Cartoon: Spongebob Squarepants

Favorite Colors: Mint Green, Aquamarine, Maroon

Favorite Number: 12

Favorite Album: Although it changes sometimes, my favorite album right now is The Human Condition by Jon Bellion.

Birthstone: Blue Topaz

Hobbies: Singing in my church choir and playing the violin

Job Ambition: Physician's Assistant or Pediatrician

Dream College: The University of Georiga for BS in Biology

Travel: I travel to India every two years for about a month to visit my grandparents and other family and I go to Florida at least once a year to visit my dad's sister and her family.

Languages: I can speak English, Malayalam, and Latin.

Fun Fact: I am a dual enrollment student at GGC for 2016-2017, which means I am taking college classes and high school classes at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment